Last Revised: May 24, 2018
Introduction and General Terms
Our Commitment to You
Your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation. Before we release data on this basis, we will ensure that the information is being provided to a genuine and properly authorised investigation.
Who We Are
InvoiceASAP is an invoicing, payments and field service platform, providing services on web and mobile devices.
What Data We Collect
You may visit InvoiceASAP's website anonymously.
When you sign up for InvoiceASAP, we require your email address as part of allowing you to access InvoiceASAP and in order to contact you about any important changes to your account. We may also collect your first and last name, company name, address and phone number(s) to display on your documents and reports.
As we process requests from our mobile app, browser, sync manager, or any other device that InvoiceASAP can be used from, we may use and store additional information, such as your IP address and the device you are using.
How We Use Your Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
– Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To process transactions
– Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
– The email address you provide to us will be used to send you information and updates about InvoiceASAP. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
– We will use the information you provide to deliver customer services related to your InvoiceASAP account and to respond to inquiries or requests that you direct to us. Your data will not be added to any marketing lists unless you have consented to this, and will only be shared with third parties where we have appointed them to manage specific aspects of your customer care.
– We may use the details you share with us to send you offers and promotions by email wherever we have legitimate interest grounds to do so and where you have not objected. We will provide a way for you to opt-out of receiving marketing promotions both at the time of data capture and everytime we contact you thereafter. You can also email
to request your details are suppressed from all promotional campaigns. We won't use your personal data for marketing purposes at all if you've told us not to.
– We may process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest which may include promoting similar products or services via direct marketing activity, to manage supression and unsubscribe requests received from you, to identify and prevent fraudulent behaviour, maintaining the security of our system, data analytics, enhancing, modifying or improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns. Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
– We store information about your location and device when you interact with InvoiceASAP, which we refer to as "Log Data." This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring web page, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance.
Submitting the Personal Data of Others
When you submit the personal information of your customers or employees to us, you are responsible for informing such customers and employees about InvoiceASAP, and for obtaining any necessary consent or authority from them.
Cookies and Similar Technology
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you access or use the Service, including cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
– These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
– These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
– These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
– Web Beacons are small, transparent pixels, usually no more than 1px x 1px, placed in an email or on a website in order to track activity. InvoiceASAP uses web beacons in the emails that you send to your customers, clients or other individuals from InvoiceASAP. InvoiceASAP uses the web beacon to track whether the email has been opened or viewed, and this information is reported back to you to help you manage your business.
InvoiceASAP uses Google Analytics as its primary solution for tracking website visits, interactions, and events. We use website analytics data to help improve the way we deliver content and online experiences to visitors. For full details on how Google processes your data, please visit:
How We Keep Your Data Secure
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We have use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Who We Share Information With
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as required to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; this retention period may extend past the point at which you close your account.
Where you sign up to receive email marketing from us we will retain your email address after you 'opt-out' of receiving emails in order to ensure that we continue to honour and respect that request. To unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email and update your account preferences. You may also contact us at
to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us.
We keep Log Data for a maximum of 16 days.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see
Personal Data -- Your Rights
, below, for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Personal Data – Your Rights
You have the rights shown below:
Your right to be informed
Your right of access
Your right to rectification
Your right to erasure
Your right to restrict processing
Your right to data portability
Your right to object
Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Right to Be Informed
You have the right to be informed about the data we collect and how we use it. That is the purpose of this document. If you have any questions about how we use your data, you can contact us as
Right of Access
You may, at any time, request access to the personal data that we hold which relates to you (you may have heard of this right being described as a "subject access request"). Please note that this right entitles you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you in order to enable you to check that it is correct and to ensure that we are processing that personal data lawfully. It is not a right that allows you to request personal data about other people, or a right to request specific documents from us that do not relate to your personal data. You can exercise this right at any time by writing to us at
and telling us that you are making a subject access request. You do not have to fill in a specific form to make this kind of request.
Also note that the personal data we hold for you is available to you both in the InvoiceASAP app and by logging into the InvoiceASAP Web Dashboard at
> Log In. Please use this link for instructions for how you can view and update your personal data:
Your Right to Rectification and Erasure
You may, at any time, request that we correct personal data that we hold about you which you believe is incorrect or inaccurate.
You can also correct this information yourself through the mobile app or by logging into the InvoiceASAP Web Dashboard at
> Log In. See instructions here:
You may also ask us to erase personal data if you do not believe that we need to continue retaining it (you may have heard of this right described as the "right to be forgotten").
Please note that we may ask you to verify any new data that you provide to us and may take our own steps to check that the new data you have supplied us with is correct. Further, we are not always obliged to erase personal data when asked to do so; if for any reason we believe that we have a good legal reason to continue processing personal data that you ask us to erase, we will tell you what that reason is at the time we respond to your request.
You can exercise this right at any time by writing to us at
and telling us that you are making a request to have your personal data rectified or erased and on what basis you are making that request. If you want us to replace inaccurate data with new data, you should tell us what that new data is. You do not have to fill in a specific form to make this kind of request.
Your Right to Restrict Processing
Where we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest (see the
How We Use Your Data
section of this Policy which explains why we use your personal data), you are entitled to ask us to stop processing it in that way if you feel that our continuing to do so impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms or if you feel that those legitimate interests are not valid.
You may also ask us to stop processing your personal data (a) if you dispute the accuracy of that personal data and want us to verify that data's accuracy; (b) where it has been established that our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where we no longer need to process your personal data (and would otherwise dispose of it), but you wish for us to continue storing it in order to enable you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please note that if for any reason we believe that we have a good legal reason to continue processing personal data that you ask us to stop processing, we will tell you what that reason is, either at the time we first respond to your request or after we have had the opportunity to consider and investigate it.
You can exercise this right at any time by writing to us at
and telling us that you are making a request to have us stop processing the relevant aspect of your personal data and describing which of the above conditions you believe is relevant to that request. You do not have to fill in a specific form to make this kind of request.
Your Right to Portability
Where you wish to transfer certain personal data that we hold about you, which is processed by automated means, to a third party you may write to us and ask us to provide it to you in a commonly used machine-readable format.
Because of the kind of work that we do and the systems that we use, we do not envision this right being particularly relevant to the majority of individuals with whom we interact. However, if you wish to transfer your data from us to a third party we are happy to consider such requests.
Your Right to Stop Receiving Communications
For details on your rights to ask us to stop sending you various kinds of communications, please contact us at
Your Right to Object to Automated Decision-making and Profiling
You have the right to be informed about the existence of any automated decision making and profiling of your personal data, and where appropriate, be provided with meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisioned consequences of such processing that affects you. At this time, InvoiceASAP has no automated decision making tools. Any marketing materials or processing exercised on your account is based on the country you are in and the plan you have selected.
Exercising your Rights
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or simply wish to find out what information, if any, we hold that relates to you, you must make your request in writing by sending an email to
or a letter to InvoiceASAP, Attention Privacy Team, 1610 Harrison St. #C, Oakland, CA 94612.
You can help us to process your request quickly by providing us with information that will help us identify records we hold that relate to you, for example, your email address you use on your InvoiceASAP account, first and last names, and/or company name.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of InvoiceASAP may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the InvoiceASAP Web Dashboard at
Log In. Then clicking on Settings:
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
By using our site, you consent to our
Should you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us at:
1610 Harrison St. #C
Oakland, CA 94612
+ Service Fee: $
New Payment Amount: $
Mark Paid w/CC
Pmt. + Fees